Your system in the cloud
Moving between cloud-hosted systems is much easier than you expect
Moving to a cloud based telephone solutions is easier than you imagine.
our integrated services
Benefits of ISP Solutions Cloud PBX
Geographic numbers (e.g. 011, 021) can be ported from any existing service provider.
With a cloud PBX the bulk of the setup is done before delivery takes place.
Control your business’s expenses and employee productivity by remotely managing your PBX system in real-time.
Add or subtract users and telephone lines as and when needed in no time!
What’s more, you are not tied down to long term contracts, you can simply subscribe on a month to month agreement.
From start-ups to large corporates ISP Solutions caters to everyone
Full Remote Working Capabilities
Our friendly and highly trained support team provides exceptional service whenever you need it!
Our flexible cloud hosted system will grow and retract with your business.
Enhance your brand, product or service with a system that improves communication with your customers.
How to start real saving
Now your teams can efficiently make and take calls at the office, from home or just about anywhere with our the full cloud-based PBX Platform. Unlike traditional PABX phone systems, which are negatively affected by landline cable theft and load-shedding, Hosted PBX in the Cloud is not at risk of any of these challenges.
Cloud PBX Features at a Glance
IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
Customize voice response to ensure incoming calls are prompted to the most appropriate person or department.
Set specific rules for each extension based on custom availability and where calls should be directed.
Redirect incoming calls to another destination, such as a mobile phone number, when the called party is unavailable.
DID (Direct Inward Dialing)
With a local phone number forwarded to your PBX system, you can have a local presence without physically located there.
Voicemail to Email
Send voice message audio files as email attachments to quicken response time when out of the office.
Record every phone conversation and store call recording files in external storage for training, quality control, etc.
Your business will benefit from the latest features and functionality without having to consider costly hardware updates. Cloud PBX systems are devised for simple administration and easy integration where user features and functionality are added at the tick of a box, rather than lengthy technical support tickets.
We help you create your
The Mobility Advantage
• Mobile PBX is designed to provide Corporate and SMEs with business grade telephony features, on a true Fixed Mobile Converged solution.
• Use traditional PBX features, like Auto Attendant, Hunt Groups, Receptionist, etc. on a mobile phone.
• No need to get new numbers, or change your marketing or business cards to reflect new phone numbers.
• Lower operational cost than a traditional PBX.
• Save on call costs by making calls at fixed line call rates, even from linked mobile phones.
• No incoming call forwarding charges to transfer business calls to mobile phones.
• MobiPBX does not need traditional pabx Telco or internet lines, therefore no line rental charges.
• No need to upgrade your data network and cabling to support IP telephones or a voip pabx, as the solution can work purely on our network using mobile phones.
• Manage staff call costs by having detailed call records and charges with optional TMS, plus control what numbers staff can dial.
We are a world Class service provider
with a stunning
Great connectivity should be complimented with great products.
Here at ISP Solutions we have handpicked superior telephone equipment over the years and the brands we use are carefully selected and combined to give you the best telecommunication experience the industry has to offer